Specialist food & drink advice in the heart of the South West
Old Mill's Food & Drink team comprises of specialist accountants and advisers focused on supporting businesses across the West Country. Their industry specific knowledge and understanding of the issues that your food and drink business may face puts them in a strong position to help identify ways of adding value; to come up with the ideas which can boost your profitability and help secure your long term financial stability.
Proudly looking after a diverse range of food and drink businesses, they are genuinely excited about the growing food and drink sector in the South West. Not only do they have specialist knowledge, but their team are truly passionate about all things food and drink.
In addition to delivering a great value accounts and tax compliance service, they are pleased to be able to advise on a range of matters such as:
• starting up a food and drink business
• cloud-based Xero accounting for businesses and simplifying your bookkeeping
• VAT planning opportunities
• support and advice in respect of funding applications
• the route to export and international tax planning opportunities
• Research and Development tax claims
• auto-enrolment and pensions
• business restructuring
• succession and exit planning
• financial planning for business owners
If you would like a free, no obligation meeting with one of their advisors at Old Mill about any of these topics, or simply to understand how their Food and Drink team can benefit your business, then please do contact them.