World Vegetarian Day is an annual celebration of all things vegetarian and is the starting point for Vegetarian Awareness Month which aims to inform people about the various benefits of eating healthily and sustainably.
Being vegetarian or incorporating more vegetarian meals into your diet doesn’t mean you have to miss out one amazingly tasty food especially with the abundance of incredible produce that you can find in Dorset.
Let us prove it to you, give these vegetarian recipes a go!
- Poached eggs with smashed avocado
- Aubergine Lasagne
- Frittata with cheese, peas and beans
- Spiced lentil and spinach pie
- Vegan chickpea curry jackets
- Chipotle cauliflower cheese
- Winter vegetable and lentil soup
- Halloumi burgers
- Autumnal tomato chutney
- Ultimate summer salad
Are you going to give a few vegetarian dishes ago? Let us know on Twitter and Facebook.