Bringing families and the community together, Family Fest is the place to be on the first weekend of the Summer holidays in 2021. Come and visit us and be part
Bringing families and the community together, Family Fest is the place to be on the first weekend of the Summer holidays in 2021. Come and visit us and be part of something special; Dorset’s best traders, live music from local artists, charity dog show, family & friends fun zone and more.
Entry is £1 for anyone ages 6 or over. Under 5’s are free.
Taking place on Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th July 2021, join us at The Meadows, B3078, (BH21 3DH) from 11am to 7pm on both days.
We have a fantastic line up for Family Fest including…
• Traders Village with over 50 of Dorset’s best traders
• Variety of Food & Drink at Food Corner
• Live Music across the weekend from various local artists across two stages
• Family Funfair for all ages
• Eco Hub (NEW for 2021)
• Inflatable Zone (NEW for 2021)
• Family & Friends Fun Zone (NEW for 2021)
• Charity Dog Show (NEW for 2021)
• Archery with Kelson Adventures (NEW for 2021)
£1 entry for anyone aged 6 or over and limited free parking available on site. We recommend travelling greener either by cycling, walking or catching the bus to the festival site: familyfestdorset.co.uk/visiting-us.
To find out more information on what’s on over the weekend, visit our official website at www.familyfestdorset.co.uk.
Our official festival partners include Hot Radio, Coast Print Design and Waterside Emergency Medical Services. Full list of partners can be found via our festival website.
This event is brought to you by Family Fest & Coast Print Design.
24 (Saturday) 11:00 am - 25 (Sunday) 7:00 pm