There are a number of markets and events ready for producers to sign up to!
DF&D Core Events
- Dorset Food and Arts Festival – Provisionally- Sat 7 August – 9- 5. (subject to discussions with the Duchy if an alternative location is needed. More details and booking information for this event in May.)
- Athelhampton Christmas Fair –Saturday 4 & Sunday 5 Dec. Booking details will be available from September.
Market opportunities booking now are:
- Sherborne Independent. Contact Jules Bradburn to book. DF&D are working with Jules this year at Sherborne, and she is looking to expand the food and drink offer to DF&D members. This is a popular and busy market, so give it a go.
- Jules is also taking bookings for the Wincanton Market which will run into the evenings. Details of how-to book are on the Facebook page.
- New – White Hart Market – Gillingham.
- The Anonymous Traveling Market. Contact Steve
DF&D Pop up Markets
- Borough Gardens ( April – Oct) and Nothe Fort ( June – November) dates to be confirmed.
- New pop up site at the Tank Museum – first Saturday of the month from June – September. (10 -3) Includes one hot food & one coffee offer.
- All sites can host up to 15 traders.
Food Festivals 2021:
- Abbotsbury Food Fair – Saturday 18 & Sunday 19 September. Booking details in May.
- Christchurch Cheese and Chilli Festival – 5 & 6 July*
- Weymouth Food Festival- 24 & 25 July*
*Bookings and expressions of interest for Chilli Fest, Weymouth Food Festival via email to Simon Stewart. e: [email protected]
- Christchurch Food Festival now moved to the August Bank Holiday weekend – 28th – 30th August 2021.
- Sturminster Newton Cheese Festival – 11 & 12 September. Traders will be contacted. Updates to follow but keep an eye on the website.
- Nyetimber Dorset Seafood Festival – Saturday 11th & Sunday 12th September- Weymouth Peninsula. Check the website for dates and updates about stall bookings and location.
- Source Trade Show Tuesday 8th – Wednesday 9th June, at Westpoint Exeter. Contact James or Paul on 01934 733433 who will be pleased to discuss your specific requirements and forward a floor plan showing some potential stand options, or you can email: [email protected]
- Bournemouth Arcade – Book with Mandy Polkey e: [email protected] Tel : 07869 149976. Mandy is looking for food and soft drinks producers to trade there.