With the Governments’ roadmap now in place; food, drink, hospitality and the events industry in Dorset can finally make plans.
We are incredibly excited about the opportunity to get our members back to what they love and bring you – our supporters and consumers, the events, and markets you love.
We realise the planned programme will be subject to the latest government guidance and tier restrictions, but we will keep you posted via our website and social media channels.
Here’s to a great season of much missed events, markets, and festivals!
DF&D Core Events
- Athelhampton Christmas Fair – Saturday 4 & Sunday 5 Dec 2021
DF&D Pop up Markets
- Borough Gardens, Dorchester: April – October. Dates TBC.
- Tank Museum First Saturday of the month from 5 June, and continuing: Saturday 7 August, Saturday 4 September. 10 -3
- Thomas Hardy Victorian Fair – Saturday 6 June 2021. Victorian themed ‘pop up’ Market in the Borough Gardens, Dorchester from 11-4
Monthly markets are as follows:
- 1st Saturday: Shaftesbury
- 2nd Saturday: Bridport
- 3rd Friday: Sherborne
- 3rd Saturday: Wimborne
Food Festivals 2021:
- Abbotsbury Food Fair – Saturday 18 & Sunday 19 September
- Christchurch Cheese and Chilli Festival – Saturday 5 & Sunday 6 June 2021
- Weymouth Food Festival– Saturday the 24th and Sunday the 25th of July 2021
- Christchurch Food Festival – Saturday 28th August, Sunday 29th August & Monday 30th August 2021
- Sturminster Newton Cheese Festival – Saturday 11th & Sunday 12th September
- Nyetimber Dorset Seafood Festival – Saturday 11th & Sunday 12th September
- Dorset Garden Festival 12th May – 16th May, Sculpture at the Lakes
- Dorset Arts Festival 30th June – 4th July, Sculpture at the Lakes