Wherever you are in Dorset, you’ll find things to see and do and there are a whole host of food and drink events coming up this year for you to get excited about. Whether you’re looking for somewhere to show your products or somewhere to pick up some amazing local produce – make sure to get these dates in your diary!
- Source Trade Show – Westpoint Exeter. 5 – 6 February 2020
- Abbotsbury Food Festival – 11 April 2020
- Shaftesbury Festival of Food and Drink – 3 May 2020
- Christchurch Food Festival- 8,9 & 10 May 2020
- Spring Tide Food Festival, Hive Beach Burton Bradstock – 16 -17 May 2020
- Nyetimber Dorset Seafood Festival, Weymouth – 11 -12 July 2020
- The Great Dorset Chilli Festival, Wimborne St. Giles – 1-2 August 2020
- Dorset Food & Arts Festival TBC- Provisional 1 August
- Gillingham & Shaftesbury Show – 19 August 2020
- Melplash Show – 27 August 2020
- Dorset County Show – 5-6 September 2020
- Food Rocks, Lyme Regis.TBC 5-6 September 2020
- Sturminster Newton Cheese Festival – 12 -13 September 2020
- Athelhampton Christmas Fair- 28 -29 November 2020.
Of course, these are just a few of the amazing food and drink events that are coming up over the coming year, so make sure to keep your eyes peeled on our social media (you can follow us on Facebook and Twitter) and on our events pages to see what other events are taking place in and around Dorset, there are plenty of other dates for your diary there!