Fore Adventures, a Dorset based outdoor experience company are thrilled to announce that they can once again start their adventures after months in lockdown. The team at Fore Adventures aim to celebrate the seasons and share their passion for nature and love of the outdoors using the beautiful surroundings of Dorset and now, you can once again join them as they will be hosting their adventures again from 27th June. You will also be able to once again hire kayaks and stand up paddleboards for your own adventures during the summer months.
Fore Adventures released the following statement on their website: “In line with government and British Canoeing advice, we are currently able to operate with 1 instructor to 5 individuals. With this in mind, we are now open for small bespoke group bookings and will be running open trips from 27th June. Please contact us directly via phone or email to book a bespoke adventure or go to our booking page to book open trips.”
The following Bespoke options are available now.
· Bespoke Half Day (3 hours) Old Harry Rocks Kayaking (SOT) Adventure – min age 10+ – £400 (groups of up to 5)
· Bespoke 2 hour Old Harry Rocks Kayaking (SOT) Adventure – min age 6+ – £280 (groups of up to 5)
· Bespoke 2 hour Intro to Stand Up Paddleboarding – min age 10+ – £280 (groups of up to 5)
· Bespoke Half Day Coastal Foraging – no min age – £400 (groups of up to 5)
· Bespoke Closed Cock Pit Sea Kayak or Sit on Top Kayak Tuition 1 – 2 – 1 – min age 16 – £160 Half Day – £280 Full Day. (15% discount if you have your own equipment) Midweek outside of school holidays only. We can also offer bigger groups please contact us for info.
The following open sessions are live to book from June 27th.
· Half Day Old Harry Rocks Kayaking (SOT) Adventure – min age 12+ – £50pp
· 2 hour Old Harry Rocks Kayaking (SOT) Adventure – min age 8+ – £35pp
· 2 hour Intro to Stand Up Paddleboarding – min age 12+ – £35pp
From July 4th;
· Half Day Coastal Foraging & Edible Seaweed course – no min age – £40pp
· Intro to Sea kayaking Old Harry Rocks Trip – £60pp
From August 1st;
· Kayak, Fish & Forage – min age 12+ – £70pp
· Half Day Kayak Foraging – min age 12+ – £60pp
From September 1st;
· Kayak, Fish, Forage, Feast – min age 12+ – £120pp
· Forage & Feast – min age 10+ – £70pp
· Half Day Foraging and Wild Pizza Workshop – no min age – £40pp
You can find out more and book your space via their website.
The team are still working on when they can safely start to operate bushcraft, snorkelling and kayak fishing, as well as our other foraging events and, will keep visitors updated via their website and newsletters.